Yeah!! We've finally arrived at Sydney! Currently we're sitting at macdonald kings cross, eating big Mac... Yeah, first meal in Sydney and it's a big Mac. We've checked into our first location in Sydney, which is Jolly Swagman, which I sill bd posting pictures of it later on.
The people at the hostel were pretty friendly and when we arrived, a couple of them were sunbathing outside!! Well, it shocked me because I'm already freezing. The temperature is around 9-10degree Celsius but at the moment it's still manageable. I believed it will get colder as night falls. Later, we're going to Coles to grab some food like bread and butter or cheese. As a Singaporean, we are both shocked at the really expensive food prices here in Oz. So i guess after this trip I will value our beloved mama shop more. Say yeah to SGD$2 1.5l pet bottle instead of AUD3-4 for a 500ml...
That's all for my current update.
Signing off,
Serene
No comments:
Post a Comment