Here's a picture of us at the Royal Botanical Gardens in Sydney! That was Day 2! We walkd all the way from Jolly Swagman at King Cross to the Botanical Gardens then to Sydney Habour! OMG! That was a lot of walking and by the end of the day, we were totally beat but the walk was all worth it. We've seen a lot of different infrastructures, buildings and interesting architecture. For dinner, we ate at a Taiwan restaurant which specializes in tea infused cuisine and it was superb! The portion was big and it ust taste simply fantastic! It's located somewhere near Chinatown so you should totally go try! I'll find out the name of the restaurant when I patron it again!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Photos
Here's a picture of us at the Royal Botanical Gardens in Sydney! That was Day 2! We walkd all the way from Jolly Swagman at King Cross to the Botanical Gardens then to Sydney Habour! OMG! That was a lot of walking and by the end of the day, we were totally beat but the walk was all worth it. We've seen a lot of different infrastructures, buildings and interesting architecture. For dinner, we ate at a Taiwan restaurant which specializes in tea infused cuisine and it was superb! The portion was big and it ust taste simply fantastic! It's located somewhere near Chinatown so you should totally go try! I'll find out the name of the restaurant when I patron it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment