Finally had a chance to sit down, get into holiday mood and focus on the task at hand for the next three weeks - to enjoy to the best we can! Most importantly, we can't wait to experience the little adventures that we have planned for ourselves. It's going to be really awesome I am hopeful of that as it is going to be a really eye opening journey Down Under.
Of course Ser is really excited about documenting our journey daily, but being a realist that I am, I will have to tone down her commitment to friends out there that there are bound to be days where we will be totally cut off from the internet, perhaps when we are spending nights in the Aussie jungle, mountains or caves (you get what I mean). Nevertheless, Ser will be the one tasked to record every detail of our journey daily, seeing that I will most probably be the one busiest with the maps and planning our way around.
My packed bag is pretty compact actually at this stage. I have stuffed in majority of the clothes that I wish to bring along, pending a few loose items which I will need to remember to stuff in later on. I will list down here a list of items that need to be packed still so it's really like a little reminder for me later on. Let's see.
1 x Laptop
1 x Laptop charger
1 x Company mobile phone
1 x Company mobile phone charger
1 x iPhone charger
1 x Shaver
1 x Perfume
1 x Comb
1 x Hair Gel
1 x Slipper
1 x Spectacles
and... many undergarments
Things to buy tomorrow
1 x Contact lens
1 x Propecia
1 x SD Card
1 x Secure money bag for Ser
That's about it for now. Gotta go back and continue with the packing.
Signing off
Val
No comments:
Post a Comment